Club 4-2-6/Playscheme Volunteer
The qualities and experience that we are looking for in people who apply are as follows:
- Commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
- Commitment to inclusion and equal opportunities for all, accepting other people’s lifestyles, abilities, opinions and beliefs.
- Honest and reliable
- Energy, enthusiasm and patience.
- Enjoys being with children and young people.
- Ability to relate with a wide range of people
- Have the ability to work individually as well as a member of a team, be adaptable and self-disciplined in an informal environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to effectively listen as well as verbally pass on information.
The following Skills would be an advantage:
- Experience of working with children and young people in the field of play.
- For outdoor activities, selection of sports/games skills.
- A variety of arts and craft skills.
- Experience of working with children and young people.